Welcome to Our Restaurant
Vietnamese cuisine includes the foods and beverages of Vietnam, and features a blend of five elementary tastes in the overall meal. Each Vietnamese dish has a characteristic flavor which reflects one or more of these elements. Common ingredients include shrimp paste, fish sauce, soy sauce, rice, fresh herbs, and fruits and vegetables. Vietnamese recipes use lemongrass, ginger, mint, Saigon cinnamon, Vietnamese mint, long coriander, bird's eye chili, lime, and Thai basil leaves. Traditional Vietnamese cuisine is greatly well-liked for its fresh ingredients, minimal use of dairy and oil, complementary textures, and reliance on herbs and vegetables. With the balance between fresh herbs and meats and a selective use of spices to reach a fine taste, Vietnamese food is considered one of the healthiest cuisines worldwide
The typical culinary traditions in all three regions of Vietnam share some basic features:
- Freshness of food: Most meats are only briefly cooked. Vegetables are eaten fresh; if they are cooked, they are boiled or only briefly stir-fried.
- Presence of herbs and vegetables: Herbs and vegetables are vital to many Vietnamese dishes and are often profusely used.
- Variety and synchronization of textures: Crisp with soft, watery with crunchy, delicate with rough.
- Broths or soup-based dishes are common in all three regions.
- Presentation: The condiments associated with Vietnamese food are usually colorful and arranged in eye-pleasing manners.
Pho is the best Vietnamese noodle soup, usually served with beef (beef pho) or chicken (chicken pho).The soup includes noodles made from rice and is often served with Vietnamese basil, mint leaves, lime, and bean sprouts.
So if you want to taste the best pho in Las Vegas, you have to come to the best Vietnamese restaurant in Las Vegas i.e Pho Vegas. We are not only the best pho restaurant in town but also we serve the best Vietnamese food like Vietnamese beef noodle, Banh Mi Thit Nuong, beef stew, vermicelli patties, grilled fish etc.